Govt. Grade Art ExamElementary & Intermediate | English & Marathi
Instituted by DOA, Mumbai, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Draw objects with proportions & measurements
- Learn basic art skills like lines, shapes, forms, patterns
- Understand the composition, colour schemes, mediums
- Develop your own artistic methodology to draw
- Create, design & express your own creative ideas
- Learn the dynamics & applications of geometry in art
- Elementary – Basic Level of Drawing Exam, in which your basic art skills like line, form, shape, pattern, proportion and understanding of drawing get developed. After this exam you can appear for Intermediate level exam.
- Intermediate – Beginner Level of Drawing Exam to make a path towards career in Art, in which your skills like perspective, depth, drawing & coloring sense and understanding of skills for art get improved. Successfully completing this exam, student will be eligible for Foundation (1 Year Diploma) Course after the 10th. After Foundation the student will be eligible for 4 years Specialization Diploma. (In Painting / Commercial Art / Sculpture)
* SSC Board students get the benefit of extra marks in 10th marksheet by appearing both the exams.
- Object Drawing
- Memory Drawing
- Plane Geometry & Lettering
- Still Life
- Memory Drawing
- Plane Geometry, Solid Geometry & Lettering
Our student journey
Get A Guidance by our Expertise!
Apply to program
Decide the path towards a creative career!
Upgrade your Art Quotient!
Determine your career goal in Art world!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.