Govt. ATD (Art Teacher Diploma)Learning Art Teaching Skills | English & Marathi
Instituted by DOA, Mumbai, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Understand the practical & technical methods for art teaching
- Learn the child psychology for teaching art
- Develop your own dynamic teaching styles
- Curate & design your own course work
- Educate & learn the history of art & artists
ATD Course is Affiliated by Directorate of Art, Govt. of Maharshtra. Course duration is of total 2 years. In the ATD course along with the knowledge of art, the candidate will also learn about craft, child psychology, child behavior and teaching techniques; which are essential for an Art Teacher.
* Candidate can appear for Intermediate & ATD 1st year exam in one academic year.
* After completion of ATD course, candidate can get direct admission for the 2nd year G.D Art (Drawing & Painting)
Fundamentals of Art
Drawing -Memory / Imaginative
Object Drawing (Manmade / Natural)
Colour-Theory & Practical
2D Design & Print Making
Work Experience: A – Clay, B – Paper & Cardboard work
History of Art (Indian) Part-I
Theory of Education and Child Art.
Art Expression -(Dance, Drama & Music)
Human, Natural or Manmade Objects
Still Life : Creative/Realistic
2-D Design : Composition & Print Making
Doll Making & Toys
Art Expression (Teaching Methods)
Art (Drawing-sculpture,Dance-Drama & Music) integrated teaching
History of Art (Indian) Part-ll
Theory of Education Part-ll
Black Board Drawing/Writing
Project Work : Based on any Art Form (Drawing, Sculpture, Architecture, Folk Art, Indian Art) with following Points
1. Place – Period
2. Artistic Importance
Teaching Lessons :
(Must be arranged in classes I Std. to VIII only.)
1. Art – 5 Lessons.
2. Work Experience-4 Lessons
Knowledge-1 Lesson (At least 2 Lessons of Art should be held in Std. I to IV.)
Our student journey
Get A Guidance by our Expertise!
Apply to program
Decide the path towards a creative career!
Upgrade your Art Quotient!
Determine your career goal in Art world!